Saturday, February 26, 2011

Strange News:: Charlie Sheen’s ‘Two and a Half Men’ Cancelled 2/26/11


Production on Charlie Sheen’s TV comedy series ‘Two and a Half Men’ has been cancelled.
Bosses behind the show decided to axe the remaining four shows of the season following a rant by the troubled actor about the show’s creator Chuck Lorre in which he called him a “pu**y punk” and a “charlatan”.
In a statement, Warner Bros. Television and broadcaster CBS said, “Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen’s statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production on ‘Two and a Half Men’ for the remainder of the season.”
However, the 45-year-old actor – who is currently receiving rehab at home for a drink and drug problem – has hit back at Chuck, who he has called a “contaminated little maggot”.
In an open letter, he said, “What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows … I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can’t handle my power and can’t handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon.
“Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.”
Production had been due to continue on the show next week following a hiatus due to Charlie’s drug problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers